The week before last, I had dinner with my friend who went to the same school together , Hyena.
I requested him to take me seafood restaurants.He took me to "THE SKIP JARK", and ordered
the oysters that were very fresh, and the beer that was very famous in Boston. So we talked about many things that were about our companies, this school and so on, with each other. It was very memorable experience for me. In addition, the raw oysters tasted very well , the local beer that was named "SAMUAL ADAMS" tasted full-bodied.
The lobster-roll that we orderd at the end of meal, tasted the best in my life.
Next day, I went to lunch at other restaurant, and I ordered same one.
- foolish boy
Thank you for your post Foolish Boy! I enjoyed it :)
Please note the following corrections:
1) words that are misspelled have been highlighted
2) words that are the wrong word choice have been bolded
3) please be careful about punctuation and capitalization, we will go over it in class tomorrow
Great work Foolish Boy! Congratulations on your first post, too!
-Rumbly Tummy

Wow good for you, so is good when we try something new.
ReplyDeleteBy Flipflopchanel.
uhmmmm... very nice!
ReplyDeleteSlim Fit